This is a test that's not
as easy as it looks.
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days, how many have 28?
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's
sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
5. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
6. How many outs are there in an inning?
7. Is it illegal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
8. Two men play 5 games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of
games. There are no ties. Explain this.
9. Divide 30 by half and add 10. What is the answer?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have a
southern exposure. A bear walks by. What color is the bear?
11. If I have 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
12. I have 2 US coins totalling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are
13. If you have one match and you walk into a room where there is an
oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which one
would you light first?
14. How far can a dog run into the woods?
15. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half
hour. How long would the pills last?
16. A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 die. How many does he have left?
17. How many animals of both sexes did Moses take into the Ark?
18. A clerk in a butcher shop is 5'10" tall. What does he weigh?
19. How many 2 cent stamps are there in a dozen?
20. What was the president's name in 1950?
Of course they do,they just don't celebrate
Only one. When he was born.
All the months (kid joke).
Because the beggar is a woman.
Because he is still alive.
six, three for each half
cause he's dead
They did not play with each other.
White, it is a polar bear.
a fifty cent piece and a nickle (one is not a nickle)
1 hour. you take the first now 2nd in 30 min, 3rd in 1 hour
none, it was Noah
The same as is now, George Bush.